The Cadillac House was opened in 1860 at the corner of Huron and Main Streets in the Village of Lexington and served for over 150 years as a hotel and tavern before closing its doors in 2016. Roxbury Group principal Stacy Fox purchased the Cadillac House and its adjacent properties in July of 2016. After s $3 million restoration managed by the Roxbury Group, Cadillac House opened in July 2018, including the return of overnight accommodations for the first time in over 50 years, and the restoration of the tavern. In 2020 Roxbury Group oversaw an expansion of the Cadillac House to include 11 additional overnight rooms in the adjacent Carriage House and a 100-seat event facility called the Hidden Cavern.

Visit the Cadillac House website