a rendering of renovated Cadillac House
a historic photo of  Cadillac House

The Cadillac House was opened in 1860 at the corner of Huron and Main Streets in the Village of Lexington, and served for over 150 years as a hotel and tavern before closing its doors in 2016. Roxbury Group principal Stacy Fox purchased the Cadillac House and its adjacent properties in July of 2016 with the plan to fully renovate and re-open the Cadillac House, including the return of overnight accommodations for the first time in over 50 years, and the restoration of the tavern. The project, which is being managed by Roxbury and is now underway, will include a full historic restoration of the building’s exterior to its original Italianate details, as well as complete renovation of the interior including the incorporation of new, historically appropriate re-creations of the original guest rooms, with modern amenities.

Visit the Cadillac House Facebook Page